With Samantha Cassaro, 200 E-RYT
Are you looking for a healthier way of life? Are you feeling out of sorts, and don't know why? Join Sam for an afternoon as she teaches about Ayurveda, the life science of the eastern world.
Ayurveda sees health as a balance between mind, body and spirit with relation to the Five Great Elements: Ether, Air, Earth, Water, and Fire. This workshop will teach you:
- The history of Ayurveda, the life science of the eastern world.
- What personal constitution, or Dosha (Pitta, Vata, Kapha) you are.
- What daily and seasonal routines fit you individually.
- Sense Care.
- Seasonal and mindful eating.
- How the Five Great Elements affect your mind, body, and spirit.
***Please wear loose, comfortable clothing and an old towel for practicing self-massage with Ayurvedic oils.***
Workshop Fee: $30 advance/$35 door